Want to delight and engage your shoppers? Bright, colorful floor graphics offer various marketing benefits, including navigation, branding, and messaging. Floor graphics are durable and lightweight, and because they are designed to be removable, you can switch them out regularly. Here are five ideas for using floor graphics in your marketing:
- Say “Hi!” Create a powerful welcome as soon as your customers walk in the door. Use floor graphics to reinforce your brand, promote special offers, and say hello at the same time. What a “welcome” surprise!
- Bring attention to promotions. Have a hot new product that just arrived? Launching a discount to drive new business? Use a floor graphic to point the way. “It’s here! Follow the Yellow Brick Road!”
- Create a themed area. Say you are a bookstore and want to create themed events each month. You might have Dr. Seuss Week, Mystery Week, or Action Week. Set aside an area of the store and use floor graphics to identify its location and market the event. Because floor graphics are removable, you can create a new event each month.
- Reinforce a direct mail campaign. Pair your direct mail with floor graphics so the two complement and reinforce one another. First, people receive the mailer. Then, when they walk in the door, they see the same message reinforced at their feet. Even if shoppers didn’t receive the mailer, they would still see the promotion once they walk into the store.
- Decorate the walls. Who says floor graphics have to go on the floor? Use them as highly durable wall murals, too. When something sticks, it sticks!
Floor graphics offer unlimited opportunities to reinforce your brand, educate your audience, and create highly visible messaging. So instead of asking customers to look up, get them to look down!
Ready to take your printing to the next level? Contact us today at (501) 376-8436 to get started!