Since opening in 1974, we have built a proud heritage on the core skills of a traditional commercial printing company, while staying on the cutting edge of new technologies and working practices.
…one day he walked in and said, ‘I quit my job and I’m going to start working here Monday morning.’ No question of what he was getting paid or what he would do. He just wanted to be a part of it. The money didn’t matter.” Mike knew business and Dale knew printing, so they became partners.
AGI is not just a printing company; we offer many solutions to our customers that allow them to communicate more effectively. Whether it is traditional lithographic printing, new digital variable printing, or even web-based communications, we are here to serve you.An Inside Look at Arkansas Graphics
- June 1, 1974Dale Wilcox founded Arkansas Graphics, Inc.
- 1981 Arkansas Graphics, Inc. moved to the current location at 800 South Gaines Street
- 1995 Arkansas Graphics, Inc. became the first printing company to have a pre-press department in Arkansas
- 1995 We purchased our first 5 color press
- 1999 We purchased our 6 color Heidelberg press
- 2006 Arkansas Graphics, Inc. invests in high quality digital printing and finishing
- 2007 We purchased our $2 million Komori press