Business growth depends on maximizing exposure of products and services to consumers as much as possible. Although developing email campaigns, drips and blitzes is an effective way to reach potential customers, these types of emails may end up in spam folders, where they are deleted without even being seen.
Research of the importance of using signs, banners and posters, for growing your business reveals the impact Little Rock signs have on busy consumers. Impressive statistics from surveys conducted by the University of Cincinnati Economics Center for Education and Research and FedEx Office found that:
- Over 75 percent of consumers have entered stores they never visited before because signage caught their eye
- 7 out of 10 consumers think that a company’s signage is a reflection of the company’s services and/or products
- 6 out of 10 consumers say they have bought products because a particularly extraordinary sign caught their attention and interest
- Approximately 60 percent of business owners surveyed said that modifying designs and styles of their signage enhanced visibility and positively impacted sales
Signs, banners and posters are vital for business growth due to the fact that 60 percent of consumers surveyed reported avoiding stores absent of any outside signage. Discover these 5 benefits of having effective signage in Arkansas.
1. Establishes an Online/Offline Connection
Most people use the Internet today and putting your company’s URL on signage allows customers to check out your website at their convenience. In addition, consumers love scanning QR codes. Placing a QR code on your signage is a great way to get people to stop and read your sign.
2. Advertises Current Sales
Everybody loves a good bargain. Advertising sales and discounts on prominent signage can potentially attract hundreds of new customers every day.
3. Provides Clear Visibility of Your Company Logo
Who doesn’t instantly recognize the Coca-Cola, Nike or Apple logo? Creating a memorable logo means making sure as many consumers as possible recognize your logo. Banners and posters emblazoned with your company logo is one of the best ways to develop a recognizable and respected brand.
4. External and Internal Signage Encourages Impulse Shopping
Putting brightly colored, attractive images of your products or services on signage significantly influences shopper’s that are eager to make a purchase, especially when products are nearby and easily accessible.
5. Big, Bold Signage Gets Everyone’s Attention
Compared to digital signage, posters, banners and signs offer a solid, more stable message that seizes the attention of consumers jaded by so many hyperactive digital signs that often move too quickly to be read and absorbed.
When you need powerful and effective corporate sign printing, Arkansas business owners turn to Arkansas Graphics. Call us today at (501) 376-8436 to discuss your many options for signs, banners, and more!