Why Should You Consider Print?
Print captivates people in a way nothing else can.
Print is a tangible product that breathes life into ideas.
Print is captivating. Print preserves moments. With so much digital clutter, the tangible presence of books, marketing collateral, and even business cards, print preserves a moment, an interaction, a relationship in ways that digital can’t. Print has impacted our society in profound ways, and plays a role that cannot be duplicated in digital media. With so many unique textures, finishes, colors, and embellishments, you have the opportunity to interact with each of your customers senses, providing a unique experience that will engage your customers.
What Happens When You Optimize and Test Your Print?
You watch your results soar.
Have You Identified Your Value Proposition?
Take a hard look at your value proposition, and how it differs from the competition at 3 levels:
- The prospect level (who we are sending to).
- The product level (how the product was positioned).
- The process level (how simple it is for a potential customer to complete the goal).
How Effectively are You Communicating that Value Proposition?
- How is the value proposition being communicated in our marketing materials?
- Is it clear?
- Is it front and center so that people can identify it easily?
- Is it as good as it could be?
Have you Tested Different Approaches?
Have you recognized weaknesses in the presentation of your product? You need to test different approaches so that you can determine what works best. Consider the following:
- Messaging and Benefits
- Placement of Information – strong headline, educational body, and a clear and strong call to action.
- Wording – should encourage action
- Length of content – effects results